Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I was just looking over pictures from my friends in Brazil. Every day I am missing them more and more. And I am worthless on answering emails and messages.
My trip there is probably going to be on Independence day (the American one) so I can invite everyone here to the airport and see everyone there too. Yesterday I was listening to some Brazilian songs on my way back home from work and one of the songs made me remember the barbecues... I could taste the farofa, meat on a stick, and feel the cold beer... It made me miss everything even more. I keep telling everyone here about Rio de Janeiro, and the awesome Brazilian parties. Of course looking at it from 5000 miles away makes everything look perfect and all the problems go away. But it does not matter because I will end up going there and feel the same about the U.S.