Thursday, May 21, 2009

All this car stuff has been a really fun and new experience for me. I don't post or a long time. But the thing is: I bought a new used car and I was trying to sell my old ford Taurus. Hopefully tomorrow by noon I will have it sold. But it was funny. When I started getting the phone calls about the car I had no idea of what to say and how to sell it. But as I got more phone calls and commit more mistakes, I got the whole know how thing. I loved it, and i'm really excited about changing my major to business now actually. Let's see how it goes.
My routine here was totally broken this week. I loved it! The problem is that because of that I lost my study routine too. So tomorrow I have a calculus test that will be terrible. A "C" may be a good grade for that one.