Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have this Chemistry quiz tomorrow and I started to freak out again about it. I realized how I've been freaking about about anything graded lately. And after the going crazy party, I've been doing as well as I did in the first quarter where I would just lie back and relax. All the tension that builds up on our mind overcome any study, and make us believe we are not ready.
And in Chinese I lost it like everyone is doing it. I think each one has a day. He started going over an expression and wrote the characters in Chinese on the board. Then I asked him to write the pinyin (the equivalent pronunciation in our alphabet) and he said "I don't want you guys to rely on pinyin that much, we just went over this, you should know" and didn't write anything down. He probably does that because he is a native speaker, and he can't measure the difficulty of what he's teaching. So I wont take Chinese next quarter and will probably be changing my major to Business Administration... Not that whole excited about that though...