It feels like my head is going to explode! I'm so tired!
I think I've been burning the candle from both ends as Steve always say... I need some decent sleep.
I've always realized and it really pisses me off sometimes that Americans are too whiny. They complain about so many things, work, school, and how their life is hard. Of course this is a general comment and apply more for my generation, since I've seen a lot of old folks here that fought really hard to be where they were, and faced depressions and wars. But my generation is the mama's children generation. By the time they were born, the country was already too rich and too successful, thanks to their parents. And now their life will be too easy and they wont face problems and difficulties that would be good for them to grow up.
That's one of the reasons I would like to raise my kids (if I end up having my three kids) in Brazil, in a really simple place, regardless of how much money I have.