Sunday, May 3, 2009
Not that interesting. Personality flaws.
No matter how I solve problems if feels like there will always be areas with problems in my life. I'm feeling pretty well right now, with the tests gone and really happy that I spent some time with my host parents and gas awesome homemade pizza, but now I think about other things that I should so better, spend more time on, or at least pay more attention to. I am too perfectionist. So I am never in a peaceful state, and may never be. That helps me to go farther, experience more, other countries, things, dreams. But also never let me rest. I think that the price and my lesson to be learned in life (one of them). I see that every person has their flaw. And I see these flaws as gifts that god gave us as am opportunity to evolve. In my case, I think the best way to work with it would be Buddhism. I should try, but there's nothing in Lancaster. I had an opportunity once, but I missed.