Thursday, May 14, 2009
I was hunting a new used car so I could finally get rid of my ford Taurus 93 that is almost giving up, and could also get out of Lancaster and experience some more of Ohio (and Canada, why not?). Well, I found a beautyful, prettyful and handsomeful Oldsmobile 88. Low mileage, no scratch and felt like new. Ah, beautiful and with more luxury and space than what I would ever imagine for my first real car. I fell in love with that car (and with its price). Today I went there. Bills in my picket and all ready and set to buy it. Sold. I missed it. I was so affraid to spend money in something I could wreck in a second and lose it all, so I was asking for everyone's help to make sure I wouldn't regret it. In the end it wasn't anyone's fault. Used cars are a one-item stock that you just can't hold. But I was so glad I was done worrying about cars for the next few years... Oh well... Craig's list, here I come.