Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I don't know if it's only me, but it feels like I can never balance my attention to all the areas in my life. My girlfriend and I are great together right now; work is working; I'm keeping in touch with brazil as never before and getting stuff there; I'm taking care of some stuff like looking for a car and I'm on top of that. But still, now I have no idea what's going on in Calculus (which means, if we have a surprise quiz tomorrow I will be hopeless) and haven't being doing my side study of Chinese as I wanted to; this blog isn't being updated; I didn't even sort my clothes out after doing laundry! Plus the sleep that I haven't being doing much. So things that I was on top of before, I'm totally lost on right now. And vice versa. Well, extremes, welcome to a Scorpio life.