Monday, May 4, 2009

No time.

Today was a good day. I won't get enough sleep and tomorrow I'll be exhausted, but you gave your whole death to sleep, right? Why waste time? LOL. I was thinking today how I haven't been spending time with people. I txt a lot, facebook, call and email. But time with people, flesh, live, it's been rare. It's funny how technology can keep people in touch but at the same time keep a distance. We get so used to it we don't even realize it. And I've been passing the chances I have to stop and have a useless talk with someone, just because of a rush. I think, and almost being sure, that to have no time is not a state or situation, it's a psycological condition we put to ourselves. The stressful feeling of being busy and having no time make us, when we have that 2 or 3 hours free after work, sit down and watch an useless tv show instead of hanging out with a friend or do something constructive, just because we have no time for that.
If you can, watch the movie wallie. I'll talk about it next post.