Monday, June 8, 2009
I told you guys in the beginning of this quarter that I had to do this blog and explained everything. Well, today is the day. I have to print off all the 70 posts in English to get some points towards my ENG 150 grade. The problem? I don't have 70 posts! As all of you 2 persons that followed the blog could see, I didn't post every single day like I was supposed to. That's why I'm going to be for the next few minutes in a writer's golden age and writing about everything, e.g. the lack of writing. This is supposed to be a journal, and since this happened in my day, I think it's fair to be included. That class was easy in the beginning but then got harder and harder. But the teacher is really nice, and she really likes English. But not as a English teacher freak like some of them that preaches correct English. She's open minded. And I might be writing this to suck up since she will read it. Maybe...