Monday, June 8, 2009

It's finals week... That means that I take 4 big 2-hour tests, one each subject I'm taking. The tests are over everything we learned in the quarter. The quarter is defined as "9 weeks". The other college system here is semester, which I believe works better, since you have more time to learn everything. Here it's test, after test, after quiz, after final and the next quarter starts already. Not that it really matters, since with some of the teachers learning is not the important part.
Well, that means this week I'll work 40 hours in 3 different positions (painting, monitoring computer lab and assisting classes). On top of that, take the finals (8h). On top of that, go out with my girlfriend, throw a party (like yesterday) and kill some time. And, well, study.But actually, it is pretty nice. I was thinking, I guess I spent about 50 hours in this school every week before. So now to spend 48h sounds like a nice gain... Happy me.