Monday, June 8, 2009

Today I hosted a get together here in my house. Yes, this wasn't the best thing to do since I have a final tomorrow and this blog is supposed to have like 65 entries for my English class. But my story is: the party gave me some subject to talk about here, which doesn't really make it stupid and useless. Anyway. I was helping Judy to put together stairs in the pool (which now look pretty nifty). Then the water was warm so I thought "hey, I should call some people over". That's how it got started. It failed so bad as a party. Everyone is either studying for finals (which was probably a sign), or said that would come but didn't or had no service or phone off. In the end, four people. But it was fun, and a really nice start. So I learned that I just have to deal with the cilture difference and start planning parties ahead.