Monday, June 8, 2009

Last Sunday I went to a Buddhist temple since I've always had the curiosity to go in one... Well, it wasn't exactly a temple. It was a meditation group. And it was so different than what I expected. The group met in a little apartment-like place in Columbus. I loved the trip to Columbus though. There I met a girl that is dating a guy from Venezuela. Her name was Lindsey. She was so nice and talkative, we talked for a really long time about several different world subjects. She had a Masters degree already (even though looked pretty young) and she knew more about world culture than I did! And, yes, she was an American. Her Spanish was great, since she spent 2 years in Venezuela in the Peace Corps. as a volunteer. And she knew a lot about the Economy and Politics of Brazil, which interested her. All the people were really nice, I felt at home. But it still isn't what I'm looking for. So by now I'll remain religionless.