I was going to write a post about gas prices. But like I said the last post, I woke up at 6 in the morning. Anyone that knows me knows that my morning starts at 10. So I was trying to recall what price gas was today, but I can't recall anything at all! I pass right besides 3 gas stations on my way here. I don't even remember driving at all... Morning sucks...
Anyway, when I was a kid my dad taught me what was inflation, and how in Brazil inflation is crazy, and how in United States inflation is minimal. OK. Then I come here and I see that it is a lot like that. Things don't change price. The money is strong. Until I got my driver's license... Then my car... GAS PRICES ARE CRAZY!! When I first started driving gas was on 1.69 easy... Then started going up... and up.... and up... Once to my way to school a gallon would cost 2.69, and on the way back 2.79! Within a week it went up 20 cents too. Stuff like that. For the US, a 5% raise in prices is big... now... what about almost 100%. Damn you gas tycoons....