"A vida é feita de encontros. Embora haja tanto desencontro nessa vida."
I won't even try to translate the quote. Want to understand it? Learn Portuguese. But it comes from a Bossa Nova song: O Samba da Bençã.
It's funny how life is made from so many little things that end up building the big ones. I wonder if at some point of time there will be a really powerful computer able to analyze and observe the minimum details. If some day someone makes it, I bet it would be able to predict the future. Everything is so chained together. An infinite action-reaction process that can be fowarded or returned to any point. I think this understanding of this chain is the overcome on our simple notion of time, what Christians call God and Buddhists call ilumination. The society is probably so predictable. But right now our weather channel can barely tell if it will rain within a day. Maybe we are too far from this broad understanding.
"There are no good or bad news, there are just news"
The quotes from Kung Fu Panda said by the Tai Chi Turtle are incredibly good.