Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For me it's really hard to write a journal. I feel that when I sit here and try to recall something interesting that happened, my mind goes blank. I don't know if it's all the rush or my life is in such a big routine now that nothing appears to be that exciting to me. Or, the more likely, I just have a terrible memory (which proves that the Memory Training class didn't work that well, hahaha). My English is getting a lot better since I started this English class though. I think I was in a better level than English 150. But even though, I never had a formal class of English - that I actually paid attention to - so this is a kind of a hole patcher to me. And it doesn't consume that much of time studywise. I have way too much going on right now with my 20 credit hours.