There's a guy in my Chinese class that works for AT&T, Lance. He is really nice. While we were waiting for a speech in the auditorium, he started saying how the cell phone companies convince people that they can't live without their cell phones. When we leave our house without our cellphone we freak out and drive back just to get it, that's how dependable we are right now (right Judy? lol).
While walking to get a drink here, I was thinking about the picture I just posted from Lancaster and how cool it is to be able to snap something from a device I take in my pocket and post it in real time and people 5,000 miles away can see it within seconds... And I thought what I'm going to do when I go to Brazil. Probably I'll buy a cellphone just to use there temporally. Which mean a basic phone. The service there is more expensive than here. And not only that. Here I pay 10 dollars a month for unlimited text messages. And I remember in Brazil it was about 80 cents per message (about 35 cents of American dollars). It is going to be weird to go to Brazil and get a phone to actually talk, lol.