Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yesterday was Jen's and my 6-months anniversary! Half year. Unfortunately I was so stressed out because of my quizzes that I ended up not giving enough attention to it :( Plus the fact I had Math, Chemistry, Chinese, work, dance and then more work so we didn't have much time together. But I'm happy, even though I haven't been the greatest boyfriend in the world showing that lately. And other reason I'm happy for it is pretty unusual. Just imagine: if every time I stepped in a country I would start dating the first girl I see and staying with her as long as I can, in the last four years I would be able to have 4 relationships of 1 year! Every year I change my country, and don't take girlfriends. So, half-year, that's a really long time to me! lol. And I'm glad. And I'm happy enough to have several other half-years to come...