I should just end up pulling a mattress here in OU. I couldn't go to sleep last night because of my Calculus test, and I had the lightest sleep. After a lot of tossing and turning and waking up a few times during the night, I woke up at 5:30 and couldn't go back to sleep... So I got in OU at 7 in the morning (at least got a good parking space). Well, it's almost 11, and I'm still here. It would be a lot easier to just go to my mattress here and wake up for my Calc class tomorrow at nine... Who needs a shower? lol.
Today I worked out and I am finally going back to my Kung Fu practices. Right now I'm getting back used to staff and trying to remember 太极拳 (Tài Jí Quán). Just now I'm feeling my body back to some kind of shape (like going from round to oval) and I'm realizing how much I miss it. Everyone should get regular exercise. Usually the first or second month feels stupid, useless and uncomfortable. But when you can actually do it... man... it's addictive.
Too tired for this too. Hopefully I wont sleep on my way home and I'll be able to write tomorrow for all my 1 readers.