skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tio Sam Verde Amarelo

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vizinhanca no centro de Lancaster
at 9:28 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Acompanhe por Email!

Cadastre seu endereco de email:

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (59)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ▼  April (24)
      • First post worth reading: American Education and c...
      • University home...
      • Calc III...
      • An (almost) exciting post
      • I was thinking about stopping this blog. It's a li...
      • Sheeba
      • 加拿大!
      • I BOUGHT THE BEST MOVIES EVER!!! This is for my br...
      • There's a guy in my Chinese class that works for A...
      • Vizinhanca no centro de Lancaster
      • Yesterday was Jen's and my 6-months anniversary! H...
      • For the first time in quite a while I am actually ...
      • Today I set the date of my trip back to Brazil. It...
      • In the end everything went (kinda) well. In my mat...
      • It's so frustrating. I am doing the same mistake o...
      • Non-resident surcharge my butt
      • For me it's really hard to write a journal. I feel...
      • Right now (actually, it has been around one month ...
      • On time... Brazilian time...
      • Welcome to sping...
      • Memory Training
      • Roadtrips
      • The traffic today was terrible! The city of Lancas...
      • Wednesday
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (10)

About Me

Gabriel (Gabe)
View my complete profile