Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sheeba

Today our black, butt-naked, cat peed on our one-day-old furniture. It wasn't fun. After all the looking around to find her to fix some Chinese supper, nobody could find her. She hides in a room besides my bedroom and there's no way she can be found. So we closed that door. Later at night I was talking on the phone and she heard my voice and started meowing, probably to pee on the chair this time. So I closed everything, got a towel and opened the door for her. When she left she trusted me, I even got to pet her (that's a big privilege). Then she tried to go upstairs and saw the door was shut, tried to go back and the door was shut. Then she looked at me and realized it was a trap. I felt terrible because of that look. I felt like a traitor. But now she went outside for the first time in her life. After crying like a baby, I was actually glad because now, if she makes until the morning, she will have the chance to see the sunrise for the very first, and maybe last, time.