Tuesday, April 21, 2009
It's so frustrating. I am doing the same mistake over and over again. It's midnight and I have a Chinese and math test tomorrow and I just studied for the math one and the Chinese, again, got postponed too. The thing is that I've been doing that since first quarter. That's a year trying to change and nothing happened. Sometimes (like a lot of times) I just feel like giving up this college thing. It's not for me. I can't read, I can't focus, and I can't keep any kind of routine, including one I have to focus AND read. Not even this blog I cab keep posted. Of course I won't quit, but I freak out once in a while. And I feel like doing it. But oh well. Suck it up. Try it again and again. And if in four or five years I'm still doing my chronic procrastination, at least I'll have my degree and won't have to worry about that anymore (only at work, of course... But that's another story...)