Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Today I set the date of my trip back to Brazil. It makes me a little nervous to think about that. Not the part of leaving everyone here (and having a real break from Ohio University, ah...), this I don't even want to think about (or talk about and remind Jen). But the part of being back in Brazil. It's been several months already and the image on my mind of Brazil has been distorted badly. I don't remember how was the weather, it's always good on my mind. I don't know what's the money situation, the prices, the economy, traffic; can't remember how is to get buses to go around; can't remember how to speak Portuguese; how people are doing; if they still live there. It's going to be weird now that I started to think about it. See those people that I don't see for such a long time. And change my routine, different lifestyle, food. I don't know. Probably I will get there and everything will be normal, barbecue, beer, friends, family and cats, like I never left. Oh well, let's wait and see.