Saturday, April 25, 2009
加拿大!
Today was a long day but it felt I got nothing done. At least I'm starting to have an idea of how my summer is going to be. Besides of the 40h a week of painting, I want to go to Canada. In a couple weeks I'll buy a minivan (hopefully) and I can see if I gather some people to go with me. Or not. I really like to travel by myself. So I can do whatever I want and change my mind and improvise. It is great. Of course road trips can be a bit dangerous and lonely by myself, but it's a great feeling. I want to do that because I paid about 300 dollars for my Canadian visa and it will expire the end of this year without being used at all. I don't really know what there is to see in Canada, but I guess I will find out.