I was checking the other day, just for the fun of it, how would be a road trip from the US to Brazil.
So, to get from here to Mexico border is about 1600 miles. Then from there to the Brazilian border, through Central America, is about 3004 miles all the way. And from Amazon to my city crossing the whole country is more 3480 miles. A minivan holds 8, so I can get my host family, girlfriend and some friends. Eight thousand miles total. Going average of 60mph and driving 12h a day (we can do driving shifts), we make to there in 12 days easy, really easy. I just have to get my minivan and pack. We just have to make sure the brakes work and take some extra engine oil to change it about three times on the way. Plus the 450 gallons of gas...
Anyone wants to join?